We’re thrilled to hear that LinkedIn has voted Aquent as one of the most socially engaged staffing agencies globally in 2017. We ranked 8th out of the top 25 agencies.
With more than 60,000 eligible search and staffing companies listed on the LinkedIn network, appearing in the Top 25 in our category is a fantastic achievement.
This is a reflection of the hard work and dedication of our Agents and marketing team, and a recognition of our content marketing and social recruiting abilities, which enables us to better engage with our clients and talent as a result.
We’d like to thank all our customers and our network for helping us to achieve another milestone. In 2015, Aquent was ranked 7th out of 25 staffing agencies by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn used a range of metrics to come up with the judging criteria to rank staffing agencies including:
Content Marketing: Aquent’s content efforts measured by members’ engagement with that content.
- Content – Company updates, sponsored updates, influencer and employee posts and employee shares
- Member engagement – likes, shares, comments, follows and clicks
Social Reach and Social Engagement: Aquent’s presence on LinkedIn, measured as our members
- View and apply for Jobs
- Follow your Company Page
- Research a Career Page
- See and engage with company content
Social Recruiting - How effective our Agents are at:
- Establishing professional brand through profile completeness and rich content
- Finding the engaging with the right people
- Building meaningful networks