We’re looking for a 360 Recruiter with an entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoys the variety of full life-cycle recruitment at all levels of seniority. Ideally you’ll have a good understanding of Digital Marketing and Analytics, be more than comfortable self-motivating, and show strong initiative in all aspects of your work.
We’re one of the largest global staffing agencies in the world, with over 35 years of experience supporting the digital, technology, marketing and creative industries. We play the role of matchmaker for businesses of all shapes and sizes, from iconic global corporations to up-and-coming SMEs. Our UK office are a friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic bunch who enjoy working collaboratively and celebrating each other’s successes.
In becoming a part of Aquent, you’ll get the security and benefits of a global brand alongside the close-knit community culture of our smaller London team. We’re a social group who (circumstances permitting) enjoy catching up after work, as well as team activities, quiz nights, and various other social events.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Understanding client briefs and determining the required skills
- Managing applications and proactively sourcing candidates using a wide range of methods
- Interviewing candidates face-to-face as well as via phone/video, and undertaking all required reference checks where necessary
- Researching and gaining new business leads for opportunities across the digital sector
- Maintaining and developing a healthy sales pipeline
- Networking and connecting with the industry face-to-face, on video and via social media
- Actively utilising and updating our bespoke applicant tracking system (ATS)
We’re looking for recruiters who...
- Have successfully run a 360 perm desk
- Are highly driven and results-oriented
- Know how to time block and prioritise their time. We’re not micromanagers, and will let you manage and run with your pipeline and responsibilities
- Understand the creative, digital, and marketing industry
- Provide excellent customer service
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and collaborative team
- Are able to demonstrate proof of billings/previous target driven performance
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming part of a well-established global recruitment brand
- Access to an extensive database of diverse talent
- All the bits to get you going including a Mac laptop
- 23 days holiday + Birthday + Bank Holidays. Get up to 30 days by adding a year for every year you’re with us!
- Generous training budget (£5,000 per year)
- Competitive bonus schemes and incentives
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Twice salary critical illness benefit
- Private Medical Insurance
- Brand new London office with refreshing balcony spaces, minutes from Piccadilly Circus
- Access to our company beach houses (Florida & Hawaii)
- Company socials
- Flexible hybrid working
Salary: Competitive. Dependent on experience.