We’re looking for a junior Marketing Resourcer who is highly organised and loves building relationships with new people! If you're a fast learner with a goal-oriented winning mentality you could see role progression to Recruiter in as little as 6-9 months. A natural affinity with creative, marketing or digital sectors will set you off to a flying start.
We’re one of the largest global staffing agencies in the world, with over 35 years of experience supporting the digital, technology, marketing and creative industries. We play the role of matchmaker for businesses of all shapes and sizes, from iconic global corporations to up-and-coming SMEs. Our UK office are a friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic bunch who enjoy working collaboratively and celebrating each other’s successes.
In becoming a part of Aquent, you’ll get the security and benefits of a global brand alongside the close-knit community culture of our smaller London team. We’re a social group who (circumstances permitting) enjoy catching up after work, as well as team activities, quiz nights, and various other social events.
Your day-to-day might consist of:
- Using social media to create brand awareness, engage our target talent and generate applications.
- Crafting benefit led adverts for job boards to effectively attract target talent.
- Head hunting online to identify talent within relevant markets
- Screening candidates, reviewing CVs and matching them to suitable clients.
- Sourcing talent from our database to maximise coverage and speed of service on job orders.
- Actioning Agent leads in a timely manner, to include screening, polite re-direction, arranging interviews...
- Effective after care to ensure strong candidate service (e.g. check in calls, quality talent calls (QTCs), etc.)
- Attending events and networking opportunities and reading relevant publications/newsletters to deepen sector knowledge and build contacts.
We're looking for people who are...
- Able to plan efficiently to produce results in a timely manner.
- Able to build and maintain relationships – get talent to be our “waving fans”, who know us, like us and trust us to be their recruiter of choice.
- Effective communicators.
- Passionate about what we do.
- Positive, supportive, sharing and helpful.
- Receptive to feedback and willing to share their own ideas.
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming part of a well-established global recruitment brand
- Access to an extensive database of diverse talent
- All the bits to get you going including a Mac laptop
- 23 days holiday + Birthday + Bank Holidays. Get up to 30 days by adding a year for every year you’re with us!
- Generous training budget (£5,000 per year)
- Competitive bonus schemes and incentives
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Twice salary critical illness benefit
- Private Medical Insurance
- Brand new London office with refreshing balcony spaces, minutes from Piccadilly Circus
- Access to our company beach houses (Florida & Hawaii)
- Company socials
- Flexible hybrid working
Salary: Competitive. Dependent on experience.