Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone who is passionate about talent finding and talent management within the digital or technology space with our global clients, the likes of Amazon, Google, Workday, Intuit to name a few. You would be working with one of our top global tech accounts on niche requirements across various verticals.
The Resourcer role is a trainee position with a view to becoming a Recruiter. Progression is dependent on required performance with target timescale for promotion to the Recruiter role is 6-9months.
The overall objective for this role is to increase the volume and quality of the Aquent talent pool and connections, to maximise the choice of talent we can present to clients. These will include both passive and active job seekers for Freelance and Permanent positions. As a Resourcer, you will enable Aquent Recruiters to effectively and quickly connect talent with the right company contacts. Our aim is to place at least 50% of talent registered and 70% of orders in.
Technology candidates, digital and design candidates, advertising and client services candidates
- Using social media to create brand awareness, engage our target talent and generate applications.
- Crafting benefit led adverts and posting on to job boards to effectively attract target talent.
- CV searches on job boards to maximise the choice of talent for our job orders.
- In depth searching and head hunting online to identify talent within our market with the use of LinkedIn, etc.
- Screening candidates, reviewing portfolios where applicable and matching them to suitable clients.
- Sourcing talent from the database to maximise coverage and speed of service on job orders.
- Conducting full registration interviews to gather correct information to effectively match talent to client orders.
- Contacting talent to arrange and prepare for interviews and bookings to maximise results.
- Gaining leads and contacts to help build both client and talent database.
- Actioning Agent leads in a timely manner, to include screening, polite re-direction, arranging interviews...
- Responding to general Agent team enquiries and contributing to team performance.
- Setting up expert interviews and testing for talent to confirm ability.
- Ensuring on-boarding is done according to company process.
- Effective after care to ensure strong candidate service – check in calls, quality talent calls (QTCs) etc.
- Attending events and networking opportunities and reading relevant publications/newsletters to deepen sector knowledge and build contacts.
- Ensuring all activities and notes are accurately recorded on our in-house system.
- First line of contact for talent approaching by phone.
- Timesheet and invoice chasing in time for payroll.
- Strong time management skills – able to plan efficiently to produce results in a timely manner.
- Able to build and maintain relationships – get talent to be our “waving fans”, who know us, like us and trust us to be their recruiter of choice.
- Able to adhere to company standards – appreciates the necessity for doing so.
- Effective communication skills – written, verbal and aural.
- Natural affinity with the creative, digital and marketing sector – passionate about what we do.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen – outperform the competition.
- Positive, supportive, sharing and helpful manner – pitch in when necessary.
- Goal oriented winning mentality – drive and determination to get the job done.
- Receptive to feedback and suggesting ideas – if there is a better way of doing things, let’s find it.
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming part of a well-established global recruitment brand
- Access to an extensive database of diverse talent
- All the bits to get you going including a Mac laptop
- 23 days holiday + Birthday + Bank Holidays. Get up to 30 days by adding a year for every year you’re with us!
- Generous training budget (£5,000 per year)
- Competitive bonus schemes and incentives
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Twice salary critical illness benefit
- Private Medical Insurance
- Brand new London office with refreshing balcony spaces, minutes from Piccadilly Circus
- Access to our company beach houses (Florida & Hawaii)
- Company socials
- Flexible hybrid working
Salary: Competitive. Dependent on experience.