My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio of online platforms, apps and hardware products. They are currently looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Project Manager - B2C Subscriptions for one of their online platforms.This is an 11 month contract position, paying up to £49 000/annum PAYE pro rata for the right candidate.
In this role, your focus will be all about growth! How to grow our overall subscriptions base and specifically how to drive ot though to premium products. This will include owning and driving acquisition campaigns to hundreds of millions of consumers - in this role the specific focus will be on our in-house targeting tool. You will work closely with the teams developing original content on, and use this content to drive our growth strategy. Within all of this you will use data and testing to inform our plans and optimise our marketing.
1. Working with the product team to implement marketing campaigns through our in-house promotion tool
2. Work with marketing teams and agencies on creative for campaigns
3. Work and strategy and project management of the program globally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or growth of a consumer product or service at significant scale and strong international footprint
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across a variety of functions and seniority, and thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Experience and knowledge of subscription model
- Deep experience utilising testing and optimisation to drive breakthroughs in growth strategy
- Great analytical thinker and demonstrated ability to translate details of financial analysis into actionable business levers
Enthusiastic, Energetic, Creative, Curious
The ideal candidate will:
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Demonstrate strong copy writing skills, and the ability to think creatively and strategically about how to communicate and promote events and other key activities.
- Have completed coursework in marketing, advertising, business, journalism, or communications. Ideally having received a degree in one of these fields and/or have 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies
- Experience across major EMEA markets - UK, DE, FR, Nordics, and more