My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio of online platforms, apps and hardware products. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager - Online Music for one of their online platforms.This is an 11 month contract position, paying up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rata for the right candidate.
The Product Marketing Manager will help to market the brand and ecosystem across the UK. Working closely with the Marketing leads, you will also help to bring insights to life, execute key product launches and manage content and other creative assets to help scale communications. This is a cross-functional role, involving close work with many teams including Marketing, PR, Partnerships and external vendors as well as collaboration with other Marketing teams globally.
- Help produce, and measure marketing programs from non-traditional presence at events, online programs, and “live marketing” with PR/buzz amplification.
- Proactive communication with cross functional partners.
- Event budget and detailed event calendar management for assigned projects.
- Assist with production and logistics from development of content, promotions and other program-related marketing.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-program reporting and ROI analysis.
- Help interact with vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups within the Company
1. Strong project management skills/attention to details, Strong communication skills
2. Bachelor degree
Enthusiastic, Energetic, Creative, Curious
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a can do/solutions oriented attitude. Not afraid to get your hands dirty, and up for new challenges!
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Demonstrate strong copy writing skills, and the ability to think creatively and strategically about how to communicate and promote events and other key activities.
- Have completed coursework in marketing, advertising, business, journalism, or communications. Ideally having received a degree in one of these fields and/or have 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies