Salary + Generous company benefits | Senior: £51-£54k or Lead: £58-£71k
Our client are looking for two experienced UX/UI Designers to join their team on a permanent basis, to deliver top customer experience across a mix of web and mobile app based projects!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The chosen candidate will need to have experience working on complex projects, prototypes, interactive and intuitive features, UI design and functionality across web and mobile app with iconography and typographical skills.
You must be someone who's case studies demonstrate experience in process, problem solving, measuring and customer journeys, as well as research, validating propositions and mapping out entire customer journeys and implementing solutions, with results.
For the lead role specifically, our client will need to see diversity, covering the full end to end process, including working with delivery and tech teams.
There will be three Designers in total for this team and the Lead Designer will be managing two designers.
This dedicated design team will be working on current and very new and exciting propositions for various brands/clients, as well as internal projects across the whole business.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- The ability to understand a problem with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills liaising with various team members, including internal key stakeholders and product owners.
- The ability to rationalise all design decisions with the team
- Experience working on product road map strategies
- Experience maximising online conversation rates based on user experience, insight and analytics
- Experience working on iOS/Android Apps.
- Experience working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines when required
If you are applying to the Lead position, our client is happy to consider candidates who are keen to take a step up into line managing a small team, so prior management skills isn't a requirement, but nice to have.
SOFTWARE: Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator
Pls can you apply with your:
- Portfolio, showcasing well presented and thought out case studies showcasing complex projects and prototypes that you have been heavily involved with, along with annotation for both weband mobile app projects
- Salary expectations?
*Please note that further information will be shared with shortlisted candidates only