- Central London
- up to £48k pa pro rata DOE
- posted by:
- Monika Pflicke
Marketing Media Project Manager for Android
Location: Central London
Duration: Temporary role until 31 Dec 2018 , pay up to £48k pa pro rata plus perks
As a Marketing Project Manager for Mobile Brand, you will be a critical member of the Monbile Marketing team in EMEA, working on a high priority project to strengthen trust in the Brand.
- Project management of media campaigns and publisher partnerships; including planning, execution and measurement
- Organising events
- Localisation of marketing assets
- Strong project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- 2 years of experience in a marketing, project management, research or analytical role.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with the Android ecosystem
- Experience working with media agencies
- Experience with media measurement
- Experience working on policy matters (e.g. government institution, think tanks)
- Experience organising events
- Other European languages are a plus.
Global Technology company, innovative, great brand, with modern offices across London and great perks.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!