Business Development/Marketing Manager (Professional Services)
A new opportunity is now available for an experience BDM (Business Development Manager) to join my Client who are amongst the top 10 leading Accountancy businesses. You will come on board to continue the growth of one of the businesses key sectors, the Real Estate and Construction sector.
This is a superb opportunity to really input your methods and change the strategy of the sector going forward. The core of the role will be to develop, deliver and monitor the strategic marketing and business development activity for the sector and actively generate leads. This role offers a lot of exposure and you will be working with the regional business development teams and partner heads around the country.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Write, develop and deliver the national sector plan
- Manage the national sector budget
- Manage all Marketing aspects, including digital content, event sponsorship and social media to name a few
- Lead the production of all collateral and content for the sector
- Be the driving force for the regional
- Travel to key offices to implement targeting initiatives
- Attend key events for the real estate and construction sector, both in the UK and internationally
- Advise on high value and strategically important sector proposals
- Conduct client reviews and tender debriefs to understand where improvements can be made
- Actively network within the property and construction marketplace.
- Liaise and follow up with the PR team to ensure a timely and appropriate sector PR coverage
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience introducing new business
- Ideally have experience operating within the real estate and/or construction sector
- A background in lead generation
- A experience in building relationships
- A history of working with Key Stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- High quality writing and editing capability’s
This is a very exciting opportunity with a well-established business who are continuing to grow. If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply now!