My client, a subscription based services company specialising in life sciences is looking for a Sales Account Executive , 2-4 years experience, you would have a publishing, medical, Lifes Sciences, subscription or an online services background.
- You will be responsible for managing and retaining an existing pool of clients for annual product renewals and annual product uplifts year on year within defined European regions with a key focus on the generation of new business leads which will be passed on to the Account Managers, you will be working with.
- The Account Executive ideally have an understanding of the Life Sciences business culture to drive and develop a productive sales strategy in their region. A requirement is to be competent with selling principles and practices and demonstrate a high level of professionalism to both clients and work colleagues.
- The Account Executive will have a proven ability to develop new business and revenue streams within Europe and have further developed existing accounts for new business opportunities.
- The Account Executive will advise clients on which product portfolio is best suited for their business needs.
- You will be responsible for reaching out to customers on a quarterly basis, making sure that customers are happy with the service and products and are also expected to find uplifts in the accounts which will be handed over to the Account Managers to follow-up on as new business revenue leads.
- You will be expected to have experience working with SalesForce or similar CRM tool as they will be expected to track all activity.
- You will be expected to work with the sales operations team to raise renewal contracts and ensure customers are opting in for their renewals.