My client is a Global Technology Company that is considered a pioneer in their field. They are looking for a Project Manager who understands the online advertising landscape, as well as the technical side of it. This is an 11 month contract paying up to £54 000/annum PAYE pro rata, depending on experience.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started. Our team is seeking a Project Manager with a technical background and ads experience to deliver a major program that will transform the way online ads work across the industry. Are you a leader who can rally teams to deliver against a vision? Do you think about technology as a way to change how business operates? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build products that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. As a Project Manager in Ads, you will be embedded with the Engineering team. You will lead and coordinate a large, complex initiative and work closely with teams across and outside the company, including engineering, product management, marketing, data science, and partnership teams around the world. You will tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems. The initiate is market moving and global in nature. You will translate business requirements into technical projects and tasks, prioritise and communicate, and coordinate multiple teams to deliver the change and turn our vision into reality.
- Coordinate a large, complex initiative and work closely with teams across and outside the company, including engineering, product management, marketing, data science, and partnership teams around the world
- Break down complex problems with a strategic mindset and engage and enable a diverse group of stakeholders to execute against them
- Manage change and clearly communicate requirements to the teams you depend on.
- Maintain cadence through regular meetings and communication and hold POCs and stakeholders accountable for progress
- Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal oriented results
- Proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and surface them to cross-team stakeholders
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows and processes
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and quickly react to a fast-paced, dynamic environment