My client is a fantastic tier 1 technology company renowned for making fantastic world renowned material that captivates audience alike. Currently going through a busy period, they are looking to bring on a Product Marketing Manager to join their Product Marketing Team.
This role will oversee the building and development of relationships with Brands, Publishers, Influencers, Distributors, Third Party Developers and OEMs for Chrome OS in the UK. ChromeOS is the operating system on Chromebooks, the computer designed for how we live today and to optimise your experience with the brand's ecosystem. As many astute consumers look beyond traditional advertising to learn about products, this role is core to driving trial, referral and adoption of Chromebook numbers.
They are looking to expand their Chromebook users by working with brands, publishers, distributors, developers and OEMs to develop unique product trial and referral partnerships and to create potential co-marketing opportunities. The role will also involve working cross functionally with EMEA Marketing, Developer Relations and Business Development to guide partners through creating meaningful collaborations with potentially UK Chromebook users.
- Drive partnerships marketing strategy for Chromebooks in the UK, amplifying product and feature launches and key seasonal moments to drive trial and referral of ChromeOS users
- Develop relationships and co-marketing strategies with brands, publishers, influencers, distributors, developers, and OEMs to help promote Chromebooks and drive unique partnerships/offers to drive consideration, trials or referrals of Chromebooks
- Managing partner relationships and agencies to ensure swift and effective project management
- Ensure the Chromebook brand is protected and always handled according to guidelines
- Working closely with the global Chromebooks team to help develop ongoing strategy
- Leverage and analyse insights to improve strategy and iterate with new partners
- 3 to 5 years of partnership and partner marketing experience in tech, hardware or content
- Diverse and deep knowledge of different business models (especially publishers, apps, services providers)
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to develop GTM plans with partners, proven success engaging partners to achieve mutual objectives
- Proven track record of managing partnerships and agencies and leading cross functional projects and driving partners with different motivations toward a common goal
- Strong creative judgement and strong project management skills
- BA/BS and expertise in technology marketing, ideally with a deep understanding of the computing industry