My client, an emerging start up in the area of data analysis is looking for an Email/Marketing Automation Executive.
You will must have experience in Salesforce and some knowledge of as many marketing automation platforms as possible (Act-On, Hubspot, Marketo, etc). You will consult on, architect, deploy and optimize operational programs for
data and lead management, as well as campaigns for lead nurture, event marketing, and more.
- You will be responsible for designing and maintaining a full lead funnel from lead creation to sales close.
- As part of a wider team, you will participate in project roadmapping, contribute to estimates and implement marketing automation standard methodologies to benefit the whole Commercial team.
- You will have a solid understanding of the applications and tools used in the marketing, CS and sales technology stack, you should have experience with conversion-centered design and lead capture
- You should have an understanding and an appreciation of the role of omni-channel techniques for generating customer insight and driving demand generation. This role includes the management of
current technology stack, roadmap development for data and overall platforms to support the full customer lifecycle, including but not limited to platforms used across marketing, sales and CS teams.
● Translate project requirements from all Commercial teams to then build appropriate solutions within existing technology platforms
● Assist in crafting campaigns to support lead nurture, lead scoring, data management and general brand promotions.
● Assist with producing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and forms within a marketing automation platform to support initiatives across the wider business.
● Provide internal documentation outlining best practices for each teams use of various platforms within the existing tech stack.
● Develop and measure key performance indicators, assist in ensuring email campaigns are correctly launched, accurately tracked, and continually improved upon.
● Design and implement processes that flow marketing generated leads to the appropriate sales resource and measure subsequent activities/outcomes.
● Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing/sales automation and demand generation role
● Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
● Experience in the management and administration of Salesforce
● An excellent understanding of email marketing techniques, best practices, and metrics
● A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
● The ability to learn systems and acquire technical skills quickly, whilst having a problem- solving attitude
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Demonstrated ability of adapting to new technologies
● Passionate, organized and detail-oriented
● The ability to work with relative autonomy