Channel Business Marketing Manager – Media Agencies Big 6 Media agency Background extremely advantageous!
We is looking for an experienced channel marketing leader to join the EMEA Business Marketing team, joining a regional group who create, lead and co-ordinate the value proposition and articulation of Business across the region. They will work with the Head of Channel Marketing to develop scalable and impactful programs that help media agencies win new business. This is a relatively new approach, so this will require a self-starter, senior and focused professional who is customer facing, can work with the agencies directly to build value into this way of marketing and think both short and long term to effectively build and land lasting strategies and approaches that can be replicated for other audiences when ready.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about our solutions and the potential that exists working through media agencies to transform business success. They will have a proven track record of launching and growing channel marketing approaches. A strategic thinker who can drive for results, and able to move fast while keeping focused on a marketing strategy that will evolve dramatically over the first few months and years.
The Channel Marketing Manager for Media Agencies will launch excellent targeted marketing activities/programs that scale the story through agencies (the biggest opportunities being with the big 6 agencies), driving real value and new business growth – Success in this role will require:
- An understanding of the media agency landscape across EMEA, and good working relationships with senior leaders within their organizations.
- Working closely with the Global Agency Team based in EMEA and identifying with them the appropriate programs and activities that would help the agencies win customers and grow their revenues.
- The creation and upkeep of strategic assets: communication materials that we can scale to all agencies and partners to inform customer perceptions and actions.
- A strong background in building new marketing routes and approaches to market through other businesses, and not just to an audience.
• Building and activating a channel marketing approach for Media agencies across EMEA.
• Support senior management in strategic marketing direction and collaboration in all decisions in line with overall approach and goals for how we work with Media Agencies.
• Ensure we have strong GTM plans, measurable results and a vision for success.
• Develop and implement channel marketing and work closely with the EMEA GBM team to incorporate and build on programs that already exist. (E.g Blueprint)
• Provide market analytics, audience insights, knowledge and strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing acquisition, growth and retention of most valued agencies.
• Collaborate with our most valued agencies to identify how we grow the ecosystem together and ensure that agencies are seeing incremental revenue growth aligned to our own.
• BA/BS degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
• 12+ years of experience in or working with Media agencies, an intimate knowledge of who they are and what makes them tick.
• Proven expertise in growing and leading marketing channels driven by content, digital, infrastructure and data driven analytics.
• Strong cross-functional, matrix / stakeholder and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
• Strong understanding of and comfort with how to use data
• Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment across multiple time zones and teams.
• Love of different cultures and genuine belief in diversity of style and capabilities to create high performing teams.
• Passionate about self-learning and improvement to strive to be better and serve others better in the pursuit of business growth and personal development.
• Able to operate at the principle level of business and jump to the delivery level quickly, and flex that capability in order to get the best out of multi-dimensional/cross functional teams. (100ft – 1ft capability)
• Personal desire to make the world a better place
KEY to outline are the below skills –
• Communications – strong communication skills are necessary – many internal stakeholders
• External agency network and contacts
• Good understanding of agency strategy and priorities
• Understanding of FB platform is a huge bonus
• Firm understanding of agency lay of the land (Big 6)
• Ability to drive projects forward with minimal support
• Ability to scale marketing programmes out across EMEA
• Ability to think up programmes ad identify gaps in our marketing to and through for agencies
We are looking for someone who comes with great ideas and is a real "people person"
Self-starter who is able to construct a solid narrative with experience working across EMEA Tailoring and auditing content and production presenting narrative and insights
Background and or knowledge of the big six Media Agencies is needed!
Agency experience is preferred-Strong communication skills- working on cross functional teams with an abundance of Internal and external stakeholders.
Working with creative agencies and partners. You must understand the importance of content, audience insights and strategic marketing planning.
Must be able to generate get ideas and bring them through to launch. Must have proven experience in aligning marketing goals.