A well known leading online high fashion house is looking for a Social Media Manager as part of the Ecommerce team, which is at the beating heart of an exciting time in this brand’s history. You will be eligible for a 50% discount and £2k clothing allowance. The Digital Marketing department’s aim is to deliver not only a great online shopping experience across all platforms, but to constantly evolve, innovate and create a stand-out brand experience on the website. Everything they do is in-house, from photography and web development teams to local copywriters who are responsible for communicating the ethos and message of creative disruption globally.
As a Global Social Media Manager, you will be working closely with the Global Head of Digital Marketing, PR and creative teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with the wider business communications plans. You will champion social media as a key communications and direct response platform and be the social and community gatekeeper while significantly growing social media following and engagement.
You will manage a Social Media Executive to increase brand advocacy across all social channels, elevating the brand.
- You will develop social media strategy with engagement, traffic & revenue as key objectives for our global social media channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+.
- You will manage all social media planning, communications and reporting.
- Ensure with relevant country managers a smooth and efficient publishing process of social content.
- Lead social strategy for brand campaigns ensuring complete cohesion with PR and digital team.
- Develop and launch leading campaigns to build social media community across all relevant platforms globally.
- Work with Customer Experience teams where appropriate to ensure seamless customer message.
- Provide input and support on all crisis management planning across social platforms in conjunction with PR, Customer Experience etc.
- Exceed KPI targets across all social media channels.
- Work with the Global Head of Digital Marketing & Global Paid Media Manager to determine the paid social strategy for the business in order to grow bottom line profit through a combination of brand awareness, consideration and direct response tactics.
- Day-to-day management of the paid social agency, plus additional opportunities through the channel.
- Working with the creative and digital team to ensure content calendars across all social are in line with brand vision and commercial goals.
- Drive innovation and explore all new social media opportunities.
- Remain ahead of social media trends, attend all relevant conferences and feed back to the digital team.
- Act as the lead within the team for all brand communications across digital channels, working closely with the relevant teams to ensure consolidated messaging.
- Device and execute monthly influencer marketing activations, working with PR & Creative.
- Lead the relationship and usage of the UGC partner.
- Budget management and planning of social media channels.
- Line management and development of the Social Media Executive.
- Work closely with the Digital Design Department preparing images for use across our social media channels.
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by Global Head of Digital Marketing.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- You will be a social media guru, with proven experience of leading and delivering commercial social media campaigns on a global scale, ideally within a consumer, fashion retail or ecommerce brand.
- Proficient in both Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube platforms you will demonstrate the ability to communicate with an engaging tone.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and a passionate user of digital technologies who is curious about the evolution of this space with strong knowledge of social media, content strategy and influence marketing tactics as well as fashion influencers.
- Experience within a Global brand
- A keen eye for being best in class and flawless execution with the demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment with excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Intuitive grasp of brand, customer and a drive to impact and satisfy customers with the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Strong aesthetic sense and the ability to collaborate closely with creatives to represent the brands tone-of-voice across all social channels.
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports.
- Strong organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Welcomes constructive criticism with an open mind, always seeking to improve work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint