- Responsible for all logistics and operations for a wide array of training programs.
- Maintain a focus on operational scale and excellence during tactical execution.
- Support Program Managers so that their learning programs run smoothly from start to finish.
- Respond to queries about training programs using a centralised ticket management system.
- Maintain functional knowledge of programs you are supporting.
- Communicate effectively to attendees and stakeholders details about programs you support.
- Collaborate with Program Managers and vendors to ensure all program materials are up-to-date.
- Continuously evaluate existing operational processes suggesting areas for improvement.
- Proactively suggest implementation strategies to improve operational processes.
- As needed, analyze program effectiveness and proactively make suggestions for improvement.
- As needed, participate in program improvement discussions with Program Managers.
- Strong candidates are enthusiastic, disciplined and focused on providing top-quality operational support.
- Candidates must prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Candidates must work across region and time-zone to achieve both group and individual goals.
- The ideal candidate is motivated and professional.
- Demonstrates organisational and communication skills.
- Capable of fostering positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Acts in a proactive, responsible, and detail-oriented manner.
- Demonstrate a high-level of scrappiness.