This world renowed Advertising Solutions team is looking for someone with a passion for learning and development to lead Knowledge Management programs for our publisher solutions team. You will work internally to identify, prioritize, develop, design and facilitate learning programs for our publisher sales and service teams.
The three key areas of the role include:
1) The development of a mix of repeatable scaled learning programming.
2) Development of new bespoke and original product training.
3) Leveraging the wider Learning and Development team to bring existing programs to publisher solutions.
Flexibility is key to meeting the needs of the regions along with the ability to discern and develop the right size format to meet the needs of the business as an essential component of the role.
The ideal candidate has a significant experience in developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and a successful track record of educational programming in a technical environment. In addition, an outstanding ability to work effectively and autonomously with a diverse set of global cross functional relationships will be critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be necessary to quickly navigate complexity in identifying gaps and selecting pertinent knowledge sharing opportunities and/or developing programmatic work. Finally, the ability to influence stakeholders and demonstrate the value of collaboration will be key to driving impact.
* Work with the sales and services team to identify, develop, prioritize and project manage the execution of global training needs and roadmap on a regular and ongoing basis.
* Maintain resources and distribution channels to support scaled learning
* Partner closely with the subject matter experts, marketing, writing and instructional design to create effective training resources (documents, videos, e-learnings, help content, etc.)
* Own structured training efforts including internal new hire training foundations and ongoing product training of our sales and services team
* Drive continuous improvement in learning and training content and mediums that best supports the effective dissemination of publisher knowledge base to customers and internal users globally;
* Work closely with sales, technical teams, PMM, product engineering and marketing teams to ensure documentation is technically accurate and effective in addressing the subject
* 7+ years relevant work experience
* 4+ years of direct experience overseeing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and documentation;
* Online advertising experience, publisher side preferred
* Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills and the ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow;
* Demonstrated ability to do hands-on research and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts while translating it into clear, concise training;
* Outstanding presentation, communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
* Ability to convey complicated concepts in an easy to understand language
* Cross functional experience in delivering projects and initiatives in meeting multiple projects and assignments;
* Self starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic work environment