A global fashion retailer is looking for an Internal Communications Manager. The team are looking for someone who will develop this function to deliver strategic and culture-focused messages to reach an audience of around 30.000 associates across Europe.
As the Manager of internal Communication you will be:
• Optimising existing communication channels and introduce new channels and lead on key events in the Europe communications calendar.
• Planning and manage the internal communications budget.
• Overseeing and manage internal messages in several languages and cultures, working closely with country communications managers and both in-house and external agencies.
• Aligning external and internal communications to drive brand awareness, lead the thinking on associate advocacy through social channels.
• Managing and developing a high performing team in order to deliver effective internal communications throughout the calendar and encourage the flow of talent through the team.
• Building a strong network of internal communications contacts both across Europe and globally to ensure thinking is aligned and ideas and assets leveraged. Partner with relevant internal functions (e.g. IT, HR) to deliver consistent communications across the business.
• Creating reporting to quantify the reach and success of communications.
What we are looking for:
** Experience of management and development of high performing teams - you must have line management and performance management experience**
• Experience with internal communication via different channels
• Experience with developing strategies to reach “hard to reach”-areas.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Analytical thinking
• Good organization and ability to manage a number of simultaneous projects
- Bonus 12%-24%
- £6k bonus after 3 years and then every year thereafter
- Private healthcare
- 10-20% in store discounts and sample sales
- Car allowance - £590 a month
- Stock options
- Life Assurance