My client is one of the top 5 Global Technology Companies, and they are looking for a Strategy and Operations Manager to join the team on a 12 month contract, paying up to £74 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
Job responsibilities Marketing planning: (70%)
- Conduct business analytics to support Marketing strategy. Drive and support strategic projects and initiatives.
- Manage annual and quarterly planning, including budget and headcount processes.
- Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Respond to emergency ad hoc requests from senior leadership:
understanding and framing requests, structuring an approach, conducting problem solving, effectively communicating and shutting down ocean boiling opportunities
Executive comms: (20%)
- Support executive communication within Marketing and to cross-functional teams. Compose briefing documents suitable for a VP-level audience.
Marketing impact measurement: (10%)
- Create and implement initiatives to measure the value and impact of B2B Marketing activities and OKR
- Own and drive the regional B2B Measurement process and implementation
- Own and deliver quarterly and annual reporting of B2B impact and OKR delivery
We're looking for candidates with 2-3 years experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or investment-banking, with proven results in designing and implementing cross-functional strategies and assessing business processes. PMO experience would be a huge plus. Previous marketing-related experience is a plus. The right candidate will show strong analysis and problem-solving skills, a thorough understanding of the local advertising market, and a clear interest in online advertising.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of Online Marketing and Advertising Products
- Passion for data-driven Marketing with strong analytical skills and proven track records in driven campaign performance
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts/initiatives, monitor operational KPIs of telesales partner & develop insights to inform initiatives that deliver the target objectives.
- Good excel skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills required to drive projects through completion
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills