My Client is one of the most recognisable businesses globally with over 70 offices in 50 countries. They are looking for Sales Operations Managers that are fluent in spreadsheet and SQL & salesforce reporting. You will be providing business intelligence and creating and generating reports.
- Local Business Review cadence
- Provide bi-weekly reporting into review decks, partner attach section for each sub-region deck and EMEA decks
- BMS to the next level of detail
- Push reporting for sub-regions, ‘local BMS’, expose what are the component parts of the forecast, pipeline…
- Scaled reporting by cty Performance management and tracking:
- By individual, track vs OKRs quarterly (monthly would be ideal) *Reporting for cross border partners - holistic view for QBRs, Perf
- Customer view reporting to align with local field mgmt
- Opex management
- Reporting on budget tracking, by subregion
- Point of Contact (advise) on raising POs, on-boarding Pivt entities
- Ad hoc in support of the business
- Point of contact on SFDC reporting, eg PDM alignment, or ‘how to’ opportunity hygiene
- BMS deep dives, to manage a metric at more granular level
- Sales contest reporting - anticipate 1 or 2 on going during H2
- Reporting in support of pods wrt partner
- SFDC reporting
- Atos reporting in support of global PDM. Track business with Atos globally: Sell to, sell through, sell with.
- Anaplan and comp related processes
- Excellent spreadsheet and SQL reporting skills / experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- BA / BSc level of education or equivalent practical experience; track record of success working on sales operation efficiency and transformation project
- Strong professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail.