A global tech brand are seeking an Events Assistant/Coordinator to join the Recruiting Operations and Programs Team. The aim is to drive the global employment brand and engagement through events. This position is based out of London office but there will be travel required.
• Manage and support the event strategy, logistics and execution for recruiting events in the Europe/Middle East/Africa region
• Own the recruiting events budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis
• Assist with managing relationships with key partners, including Universities, suppliers, agencies and industry organizations, that ensure the success of recruiting events
• Partner closely with teams around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
• Ability to take direction and input to develop effective event strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organisational and brand goals
• Work closely with business partners to consistently refine processes and assess opportunities for improvement
• Point of contact for general event operations and program inquiries from recruiters and hiring managers
• 2-3 years’ experience working in marketing/events, with a preference for University Recruiting experience.
• Analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
• Comfortable working autonomously and through ambiguity
• Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
• Self-directed and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with interdepartmental teams
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Event Registration Tools
• Proven negotiation and communication skills
• Ability to travel 30-50% is required, as well as ability to work outside of standard working hours.