My client is an innovative, forward thinking financial services company specialising in providing credit products to consumers.
I am looking for a strong UX/UI Designer to join the team and help to develop and design digital customer journeys that will improve our customers experience.
The role holder will play a key role in successful delivery of both digital transformation projects and campaign delivery that impacts customers applying for a credit card. You will predominantly be responsible for working on digital campaigns, website design and acquisition journeys however the expectation is this remit will extend across the business and to different products as and when required.
- Work closely with product, scrum and creative teams to understand and translate requirements
- Providing creative solutions to challenges we face in conversion, working tightly with optimisation team
- Responsible for the production of digital assets, working to deliver high quality items to tight deadlines
- Manage time effectively and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously
- Own and design the customer experiences across campaign delivery and acquisition funnel
- Making design decisions based on clear and robust rationale that align with business goals, user needs and technical capabilities
- Creation of wireframes and creative layout of designs for websites (responsive for mobile, tablet and desktop) and other online implementations.
- Create presentations and mock ups to present ideas/executions for approval
- Working to brand guidelines in digital media consistently and efficiently
- Extensive experience - a strong portfolio explaining clearly the project areas worked on including the brief and results impacted by your design
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision, Marvel.
- Expert level knowledge of designing for responsive web and mobile App
- In depth knowledge of UI and UX
- Adapted at maximising online conversion based on user experience, insight, benchmarking and analytics
- Working knowledge of working with a scrum team
- Brilliant with typography
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround items as well as larger complex projects as part of a team so that workflow and timelines are managed
- Understanding of HTML & front end coding skills a plus
- User Experience design
- User Testing
- Personal Attributes