Job Type: Retail Marketing Manager - EMEA
- Industry: Leading Footwear & Clothing Brand
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £47,500 plus Benefits
Retail Marketing Manager (EMEA)
A very exciting opportunity has just become available for a Retail Marketing Manager to join my Client in Central London are an extremely well-established Footwear and Clothing brand!
Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager for UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for all retail marketing activities. Essentially the role is to drive store footfall and revenue. To define, develop and implement a retail marketing strategy across UK & IE owned and stores. The opportunity offers huge scope for the future. There is a clear-cut path for progression and international experience.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- You will work closely with the Retail Operations, Merchandising & E-Com, to drive integrated campaigns across online and instore that drive footfall and conversion
- You will lead the retail marketing team to plan, organise and execute Marketing and PR across all in-store events
- Drive the outlet store strategy, maximising on partner marketing channels
- Implement all marketing materials in-store
- You will manage the retail marketing budget and be responsible for reviewing weekly trade; identifying risks and opportunities
- Manage 2 direct reports to devise marketing initiatives which deliver on the core objectives
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Be passionate about footwear and fashion brands
- A love for Retail
- Confident and experienced in building effective relationships as you will work multiple managers
- Be a strong project manager that gets things done well and delivered on time
- Be comfortable negotiating
This is a short summary of a superb opportunity! If this sounds like you and you wish to know the full info, apply now.