We are recruiting for our Client-a global media and tech company and platform owner.
It is a 6 months temporary assignment, based in Central London
The mission of the Creator Marketing team in EMEA is to support campaigns and events that drive creator success on and off the platform, strengthen the ecosystem, build community of our creators via social media and demonstrate the cultural influence of our creators. We are looking for someone to join this team, hit the ground running and provide critical support for Creator Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Support team with Creator Insights & Strategy for EMEA, working closely with regional colleagues as part of the virtual global Creator Marketing team
* Support team to build and drive the EMEA Creator Marketing plan to acquire, grow and retain Creators in our key markets
* Work with global team to activate the scaled execution of the plan including guiding country marketers across the region and working with global and cross function colleagues
* Devise ways to celebrate, support & inspire EMEA Creators and help them feel engaged with and invested in the video platform
* Support Head of Creator Marketing to work closely with the Partnerships teams in EMEA to align strategy and execution of Creator-facing programs including xfn Creator acquisition, growth and retention efforts
* Support integration between broader content and Consumer Marketing programs
* Architect and execute EMEA Creator Events in collaboration with country Marketing teams
* Support execution of EMEA Top Creator programs
* Coordinate Creator involvement in broader Marketing and Policy plans, including EU Growth Engine activities
The ideal candidate will be very well organised, an excellent project manager, self-starter who can easily translate strategic thinking into develop executable plans. This role will work closely with global creator marketing teams, local EMEA platform teams and Product Marketing teams as well as XFN creator and content teams and partners.
* Media marketing professional
* Strong relationship building skills and powers of persuasion
* Budget management experience
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigour
* Demonstrable organisational skills with ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations
* Strong organisational, leadership, and proven quantitative & analytical skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills