We are seeking for a contract position for a Marketing Manager, Gaming Partnerships to support awareness activations of Gaming and evangelism of client's gaming related platform products across EMEA & LATAM. This person will join the EMEA & LATAM regional marketing team focused on adding strategic value to the gaming business through scalable and impactful marketing efforts. S/he will report to the regional lead for Gaming Partnerships Marketing in EMEA & LATAM.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable and passionate about Gaming and Gaming video streaming, preferably with experience in content creator and influencer marketing roles in EMEA or LATAM.
S/he understands different market dynamics, the competitive landscape, industry trends, and how to impact developer and creator sentiment positively. This person will partner with the regional lead on planning, and will manage events and content marketing activations independently.
The idea candidate will have proven experience managing effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, external vendors, and agencies, and display strong project management, communication, and organisational skills.
- Partner with the EMEA & LATAM Gaming partnerships team to understand and determine priority marketing needs in region, and work closely with the Marketing Lead to build a plan that meets those needs using in-market events, content marketing collaterals, and XFN synergies.
- Activate the EMEA & LATAM marketing plans by collaborating closely with global, regional and in-market cross-functional teams (including PR, events, design, product, partnerships) to deliver world-class marketing activations.
- Manage EMEA & LATAM homegrown and industry events targeting developer and creator audiences in region.
- Develop content marketing for EMEA & LATAM creator & developer marketing initiatives including events, video case studies, presentations, as well as on/off platform marketing channels.
- Manage regional localisation of global content and collaterals by coordinating seamlessly across internal reviewers and agency contacts
- Develop a deep understanding of regional needs and market nuances
- BA/BS degree
- Proven experience in the gaming industry, with knowledge of mobile, web, PC and console gaming, gaming influencer marketing and competitive landscape
- 5+ years work experience in Marketing or Product Management in technology (games, consumer or B2B)
- Strong project management experience, with clear timeline, budget control and organizational skills
- Experience partnering with creative and events agencies, Product Management, and Engineering organisations
- Experience managing big scale industry & homegrown events
- Track record of cross-functional success with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Analytical thinker, who can think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans to add value at all levels of the organization
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on working environment
- Team oriented — someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Gaming industry knowledge especially Games Developers
- Spanish or Portuguese language proficiency is a plus
- Copywriting and editing experience is a plus