I am looking for an experienced UX QA Designer with a strong analytical background and ideally someone who is used to processing large volumes of information; and provide reasoning about its context of use.
The ideal specialist will be responsible for ensuring the end-to-end user journey is captured in the user interface functional specification documentation.
- Previous experience in UX or Business Analysis
- Proficiency in Axure, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with different technical platforms and its limitations
- Understanding interaction design
- Understanding component design
- Documenting end-to-end process
- Integrated/Embedded in project team
- Attend/dial in to meeting discussing the project requirements
- Communicating with project stakeholders to ensure all the interactions, exception scenarios are detailed in the functional specification
- Creating the Axure File
- Generating the UI Specs
- Ensuring the UI Spec is sent for QA review with the other members of the QA team
- Send out the approved UI Spec
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest retail & commercial banking firms in London.
#design #UX #userexperience #userjourneys