I am looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join a worldwide known client in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly established team working on building world-class products at a global technology leader.
In this position you will be part of a team, developing, testing and deploying new features and capability within the platform.
You will refine, plan and implement user stories ensuring the quality and integrity of the platform through appropriate technology, standards and best practice.
You'll strive to continuously learn, develop and improve the services and your own skills.
- 3+ years experience as a Java Developer/Engineer
- Own and solve technical challenges daily
- Great experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs within a micro-services architecture
- Driving the quality and performance of micro-services
- Exceptional knowledge in Java (JEE) & Java Servlets
- Great experience in Scrum through BDD/TDD using associated tools for testing
- Scrum/Kanban within a SAFe environment
Following experience is of high advantage:
- AWS services
- Telecommunication domain
- Certification in Scrum, SAFe or other agile frameworks
- Docker or similar container management
- Scala, Kafka experience
- Experience in coaching & supporting developers at all levels
The team consists of 12 Java developers, 1 Scrum Master, 1 BA, 1 DevOps specialists and more..
If you believe that you have the right mindset and the desire to help craft award-winning digital experiences, then waste no time in applying to this position.