Do you relish the idea of working for a global player in the tech space. If so read on...
My client is looking for a senior leader to oversee social and content strategies across EMEA. This person will be responsible for transforming and driving the social and content strategies to target both enterprise and consumer audiences. The role will coordinate across multiple functions which includes internal editorial teams, marketing and communications teams to deliver creative and engaging content for social campaigns. It also oversees a network of agencies across multiple markets with the responsibility of developing and deploying strategies to address different market needs and grow communities. The role reports to the Director of Communications for EMEA.
What you'll do:
- Devise and develop stand-out differentiated social media campaigns that drive brand awareness and support the business objectives in EMEA with a particular focus on UK, Germany and France
- You will be responsible for working with multiple teams to create a combined editorial, content and channel strategy that maps overall brand persona and commercial objectives; establish templated and best practices for content production across multiple channels and regions, grow multiple communities
- Maintain and update social workflows both internally and across agency network
- Partner with the broader communications team, integrated marketing teams and agency networks to deploy engaging campaigns and content
- Determine investment strategies and measurement principles for organic and paid social, influencer engagement and channel management
- Manage, support, and mentor a team of social and content experts with a varying range of experience
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experienced social and communications practitioner who has led large scale campaigns in house or as a lead on an agency team
- Strong technology or creative industry knowledge, ideally has experience in rolling out global or regional campaigns.
- Experience in people and line management, experience in leading and motivating internal and agency teams
- Excellent writer, editor and experienced in running video-led content programmes
- Knowledge of industry-wide marketing technology
- Planned, managed and optimised Paid Social Media campaigns with budgets of £100,000+
- Energetic team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment Innovative; able to think both strategically and creatively to create industry-leading campaigns and ideas
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership. Confident counselling senior executives in a way that will secure buy-in and understanding among those with low-level social knowledge
- Results oriented; analytical approach to measurement and insights-driven. We will look to you to propose new ways of evaluating the effectiveness of what we do in social.
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities