“Working closely with our partner agencies and client to produce high quality CGI assets (both film and stills) to provide content for multiple channels including print, online and digital and other emerging platforms.
Providing support on Global programs for new product launches and be at the forefront of new innovations and technologies to help to tell product stories and insights.”
Act as an interface between the client and us on assigned accounts, developing a one to one relationship with clients, providing total client support and service and deliver best advice. Communicate the client's needs to the internal Burrows team, and assist in the pursuit of additional business opportunities with existing clients.
• Work within a large client services team to provide professional advice to clients on all aspects of marketing communications, from strategy to delivery
• Develop strong long-term relationships with clients by personal contact
• Liaise with various client departments to understand the marketing cycles of products under your remit
• Write creative briefs and brief internal teams
• Work with internal teams to develop creative work that meets client briefs and can be delivered on time and on schedule
• Work with the Project Management team to develop project timing plans and communicate this to the client
• Manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication (calls, emails, meetings etc.) to keep them updated on project progress
• Alongside the creative team, present creative work to clients in person (and occasionally via Webex)
• Ensure that any issues potentially impacting project delivery are raised with your line management at an early stage
• Understand and regularly report on the financial status of projects under your remit
• Grow additional project opportunities on the products under your remit
• Undertake general administration, eg raising job numbers, writing contact reports, completing personal timesheets, expenses forms, etc
• Play an active part in ensuring that we exceed client expectations of:
o Customer service
o Creative execution and delivery
o Budget control
▪ Carry out any reasonable duties as identified by your line manager or team leader
▪ Positively represent our brand to customers and suppliers
▪ Ensure compliance with all contractual employment obligations.
▪ Ensure compliance with our ISO standards.
▪ Fully participate in the company's performance management and development programmes.
▪ Maximise own ability to produce quality work, on time, and to brief, utilising best skills and available technology.
▪ Work in accordance with the company's Human Resources policies and procedures.
▪ Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.