My client, a global multinational tech organisation, is on the look out for a Product Marketing Manager for their Payments solution. The role is offered as a 12 month contract, paying up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
- Drive marketing strategy for Consumer Payment solutions in EMEA, and execute product and feature launches across EMEA.
- Develop new marketing programs, determining campaign and channel mix to drive maximum product awareness and usage.
- Build and manage relationships with partners in the payments industry, and unlock co-marketing programs leading to increased product usage.
- Leverage and analyse user and competitive insights to shape product positioning and messaging.
- Demonstrable track record of designing and implementing marketing strategies, including defining KPIs and rationales, budget planning & management, and communication & coordination across teams.
- Track record of initiating, delivering & measuring marketing campaigns, including brand and direct response activities.
- Demonstrable track record of partner management (including internal and external partners), including: designing, pitching and executing co-marketing campaigns/new marketing projects, supporting partnership agreements.
- Demonstrable track record of initiating product & user research, consolidating findings and delivering to senior internal/external stakeholders to influence business, product or marketing strategy.
- Deep understanding of the payments industry, with particular expertise in new forms of online payments and new industry trends.
- Solid understanding of the mobile industry.
- Demonstrable organisational skills with ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to re frame complex problems to enable teams to initiate action.