As a recruiter, you will be supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle to assist hiring for groups across the business, specifically working with 2 cool organizations: Marketing and Hardware Partnerships.
You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle and will have extensive experience sourcing and hiring candidates. You must be delivery-focused, enjoy interacting with and interviewing top talent and be adept and skilled at managing a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Sourcing, attracting and providing an outstanding recruitment experience to the highest calibre of candidates.
- Assessing candidate applications for a full range of roles from junior level to senior management and across multiple functions and regions.
- Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with hiring managers on a daily basis, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
- Proactively partner with your business clients to understand and advise on their wider people and retention strategies.
- Work with colleagues across People Operations to ensure that care is taken of candidates needs throughout the selection process an onboarding process.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Preferably some in-house technology or blue-chip recruitment experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting high-calibre candidates. Experience of hiring analytical profiles is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of partnering with and managing the expectations of a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Flexible with excellent written and verbal communication skills. A second European language is a plus
- Ability to perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of online applications, and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.