Our client are a unique full service creative agency based in Central/South London with an impressive client base and outstanding portfolio, covering a huge range of design requests across multiple sectors. They have grown rapidly from their initial founders to over 100 people, based in super cool offices with an outdoor area and a collaborative atmosphere.
In addition to the work they produce, they also provide a desirable benefits package, discretionary agency bonus and training support for career progression.
The Senior Art Director/Designer (Creative Lead) will be one of around 8 others in similar roles, working collaboratively as well as independently on certain briefs - giving this successful candidate the opportunity to own some really fantastic projects. There will be Juniors/Interns working underneath this role, also giving lots of opportunity to guide them and gain on-going management experience.
This is both an extremely conceptual and hands on design position. Meaning on a day to day basis you will be coming up with fresh creative ideas and then executing across a range of mediums; this includes branding, brand strategy, communications, packaging, digital and moving image.
Skills & Experience:
- Have existing experience both in conceptual/art direction and hands on design roles.
- Hold a degree in relevant design discipline.
- Excellent time management skills, experience working to budgets and strict deadlines.
- Mentoring or management experience.
- Great communication skills with presentation or pitching experience, must be comfortable communicating with high profile clients or stakeholders.
- Agency side experience, being adaptable to work on different sectors and brands.
- Any artworking experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Any automotive brand experience also a huge bonus!
- Background in concepting for any 360 campaign, experiential, events or spaces.
Portfolio tips - they would like to see design development in portfolios to show conceptual process, including sketches and annotations. They will NOT accept portfolios without any development work.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.