A global tech company are seeking an Events Marketing Manager to bring the magic of Arts & Culture to life through physical experiences that make their brand tangible, human, and shareable. You will collaborate across teams and departments to create delightful, one-of-a-kind experiences that leave a lasting impression. You will be responsible for operational and logistics management across a scope of projects ensuring venues and agencies execute against key deliverables as well as budget management and reporting. You will produce strategic events across the world as well as guide local teams in the management and production of their tentpole events.
- Execute efficient, effective events that communicate Art & Culture to users. Oversee all aspects of event management, planning, production and vendor management pre-onsite and post-event.
- Manage all event-related processes and tasks, including: project plans, R&R, key deadlines, agendas, meetings, budgets, communications, etc. to ensure all milestones are met.
- Drive projects forward with seamless planning and execution, including anticipating roadblocks, resolving issues, managing stakeholders and evolving plans as required.
- Partner with marketing and finance stakeholders on budget development and management throughout event life cycles.
- Lead production of event-related video and creative assets.
- Interact with, manage and coordinate a wide range of cross-functional internal teams, as well as external work streams with vendors, partners, company executives, etc.
- Ensure excellence in event production, logistics and technical aspects (e.g., audio/video production, lighting, and staging).
- Ensure the effectiveness of the entire event programme by conducting post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
Minimum qualifications: -
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in a similar event management role.
- Previous experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Fluency in English and French
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working directly with executives and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.