12 months contract
35,000 to 49,000k pro-rata & Bonus (dependant on experience)
My client, a global renowned multinational company is on the search for an experienced training manager.
- Organising vendors and budget to deliver against clearly established training and advocacy metrics.
- Driving local execution of formal and non formal training across all retail partners.
- Delivering a blended learning solution.
- Aligning local requests to overall business strategy.
- Launching ambassador and engagement programs with retail partners.
- Establishing reporting and measurement criteria to better evaluate impact and quality of delivery.
- Cascading globally created content and programs and localising where necessary.
- 3+ years of vendor partnership.
- Well versed in adult learning and blended learning methodologies.
- Capable with instructional design, delivery and evaluation of training solutions.
- Understands UK retail landscape and well experienced working with various retail partners across varying levels of seniority.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Background in Consumer electronics.
- Has experience of working both agency and client side.
Sounds like you? please use the link to apply or a refer a friend and you could qualify for a referral fee.