The role is with a technology company that provides accounting software. They are looking for an experienced Senior PR Manager to join the Communications and PR team as they move into an exciting period of growth! The role is currently set for 12 months, paying up to £289/day ltd/umbrella, depending on experience.
We're looking for a masterful storyteller that will be responsible for translating our brand, product, customer and corporate stories into compelling content that engage external media and influencer audiences.
The successful candidate will report to and partner with the Head of Communications, working closely with our comms agency, the social media manager, global comms team, as well as key leaders throughout the business to drive the PR strategy and deliver on programme KPIs.
With over 3.4M subscribers, we are already the world's leading cloud accounting solution and the UK is the largest & fastest growing region outside of the US.
Join us and you'll collaborate in a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and grow your area of the business and in the process, we hope you will do some of the most rewarding work of your career.
- 7 - 10 years of communications / media storytelling experience in agency or in-house
- Skill in strategizing and executing campaigns for product launches and brand campaigns
- A track record of delivering strategies and techniques for communicating news and information to audiences in a way that inspires, informs and galvanizes action
- Understanding and experience in social media, with an ability to seamlessly integrate with PR programmes
- Expertise in measurement and communicating impact and outcomes to business leaders
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Established technology, business and consumer media relationships; well-developed skills in building influencer (earned and owned) relationships.
- Establish cadence and channels for biggest impact, ensure all audiences, especially SMBs, know where we are going, and be informed of our product news and roadmap;
- This role will leverage solid relationships with leaders and fellow marketers by driving recommendations and becoming a key partner
- Outline, draft, edits or write a wide variety of external-focused materials including: product narratives, leadership talking points, and company claims;
- Ability to secure stories in top media outlets and influential online sites and blogs that position executives as industry thought leaders;
- Ability to develop media strategy and ways to present product, service or expertise; clear grasp on how stories are developed through the eyes of the media - What questions will reporters ask? What assets will they need? What deadlines will they face?
- Possesses sound business judgment to determine appropriate action when dealing with senior leaders.