Senior Bids Executive
A brand new role has been created to join my client who are an National leading Accountancy business.
In the role of Senior Bids Executive, you will be responsible for the Project Management of important bids for the London region. You will work with the London region’s Bid Manager, Marketing and Business Development team, partners and staff to implement the bid route map, take ownership of a number of bids and drive best practice to maximise bid success.
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work well under pressure. This is a superb business with a large Marketing function so there is a good amount of support also.
Duties & Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Manage the end to end bid process, ensuring bid procedures are adhered to, with guidance and support from the Bid Manager as appropriate.
- Support the Bid Manager with large and strategically important bids for the London region.
- Manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities.
- Work with the bid stakeholders to develop innovative client propositions.
- Work closely with the design and digital team to develop leading edge documents and presentation material.
- Undertake post bid reviews for both wins and losses internally and externally.
- Coach partners and staff through the bid route map.
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in bid best practice and project managing bids.
- Ideally a background in a professional services environment.
- A professional, credible and confident communicator.
- Experience of creating bids in a variety of mediums such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and InDesign is desirable.
- A proactive and self-motivated individual.
- An active team player.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply right away!