My client is a top consulting firm that is looking for a Marketing and Comms analyst to join their team for a 12 month contract, paying up to £200/day.
- Be a trend setting integrated marketer with an understanding of applying integrated comms strategies to engage, attract and retain talent.
- Support the Marketing Manager in re-positioning H&PS in the market; differentiate us from competitors and create preference for our services and assets.
- Support the Marketing Manager and enable our business teams to confidently and knowledgeably talk about our point of view internally and with our clients and empower them to use social as a channel to build their personal brand
- Support the Marketing manager in creating compelling written and visual creative content for the H&PS Employer Brand programme that engages, energises and inspires our community and repositions H&PS in the market.
- Assist in the creation, development and management of projects including internal communications, content development, digital marketing, event design and management and social activation
- Support our sponsorship of events and roundtables
- Create and proactively manage an editorial and events calendar for the CSG, consolidating relevant blogs, opinion pieces, events and sponsorships from across the business
- Manage third party providers (e.g. agencies, designers, writers)
- Understand and apply marketing analytics and drive continuous improvement