Events Marketing Specialist
My client, a global renown tech organisation is looking for an events marketing specialist to manage all events with chrome enterprises.
- Control overall demand generation planning.
- Promotion calendar and campaign planning.
- Programs budgeting.
- Developing creative assets and tools.
- Manage and execute programs.
- Campaign performance tracking.
- Planning and run awareness initiatives
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Integrating Chrome Enterprise into Cloud events
- Managing Chrome Enterprise presence at IT industry events
- Liaising with/briefing speakers and working with PMMs to devise event agendas based on team's objectives
- Managing the Chrome Enterprise device library and process for loaning devices to the Cloud team for summits and other events
- Managing the events calendar and identifying new opportunities for Chrome Enterprise
- Budget management for events and processing contracts with vendors
- Working with Brand to create the Chrome Enterprise look and feel at events, such as onsite booths
- Ensuring we have a good follow-up process for leads, and event reporting so we can track impact.
- 3-5 years business marketing experience -
3-5 years events management
- Proficient with G Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project manager skills
Interested? please apply using the link or refer a friend and you could be eligible for a referral fee.