Our client is looking for a Web Producer to join their team on a 3 month FTC starting ASAP. They're based in the outskirts of Reading with plenty of parking onsite as well as a direct bus route.
This is a 3 month FTC with a salary of around £30,000 per annum on a pro rata basis
You will be responsible for;
- Developing and maintaining all websites, microsites and intranet.
- Monitoring and promoting use of digital sites working with the whole digital team to increase traffic and effectiveness.
- Scoping plan and delivering project and campaign requirements from initial brief to delivery including creating and sourcing digital content and rich media that is accurate, timely, relevant, creative and consistently branded.
- Supporting and inspiring internal staff to create quality content for the website and intranet.
- Being responsible for training staff and volunteers to update digital content and be a “best practice” advocate.
- Working effectively as part of the Marketing, Digital and Influencing directorate with members of staff and volunteers for the purpose of producing material to effectively and creatively promote the organisation.
- Being aware of and make recommendations on digital technology developments. T
- Covering the Assistant Digital Producer’s tasks in their absence and to deputise for the Senior Digital Producer as necessary.
Your skills & experience;
- Advanced use of: CMS, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Video and image editing, Standard PCsoftware packages. AB Testing tools.
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Email distribution software.
- Experience in editing and writing for the web.
- Experience of working with electronic media, such as video, audio, images.
- Experience of maintaining and promoting a brand online.
- Experience of delivering projects and campaigns to time and budget.
- Experience of working with image or other cataloguing systems.
- Experience in producing a web content strategy.
- Experience of using social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs to meet organisational objectives.
- Experience of working in an agile way.
- Technical knowledge to perform digital activities as follows: Content Management Systems. Standard PC software packages. Google Analytics. Image editing. Wireframing tools.