PR Account Manager (B2B)
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
I am working with a well-established Marketing & Advertising agency to find them a PR Account Manager to focus on their high-profile B2B technology and financial sector clients.
You will get involved in all aspects of the PR lifecycle from building great relationships with influencers and clients alike to creating compelling content such as releases, blogs, articles or pitches. You’ll also have opportunities to look at integrating PR into the wider marketing strategy of their clients, working with colleagues specialising in areas such as content marketing and demand generation. You’ll provide essential account support, quickly becoming a key member of the team.
What we expect to see:
- Degree level qualification and/or relevant industry experience
- 4+ years’ experience
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- A passion for writing and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen knowledge and use of social media
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An interest in technology and/or finance
You’ll be an integral part of the PR team within an integrated marketing agency and have the opportunity to progress your career at a pace that matches your talent.