Email Deployment Specialist
Up to £30k DOE
I am working with a highly-regarded marketing & advertising agency to find them an energetic and detail-oriented Email Deployment Specialist.
The Deployment Specialist will work on-site with one of my client's largest client's and help provide support to key customers in the deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign deployment from receipt of customer’s creative assets through the actual deployment of the campaign. This includes coding HTML emails, SQL statements, amending code within emails which manages dynamic content, testing for functional and rendering quality, executing the test send, managing the client approval process, preparing the subscriber list and scheduling the deployment in the ExactTarget application.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Developers and Designers to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of their clients.
- Manage the customer’s email campaign calendar to ensure all sends are executed/completed as expected.
- Upon receipt of customer-approved final creative assets:
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
- Manage customer assets
- Build emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud templates
- Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
- Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance.
- Manage customer revision and approval process through the deployment of test sends.
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of tools and database queries.
- Schedule deployment and provide scheduling completion communication to customer.
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SQL and relational data
- Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, Web Services, web development tools etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Strong organizational skill
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) application experience a plus