North London – easy commute from Euston
Up to £50k DOE
We are looking to help a massive retailer add to their Account team. You will be a self-starter and manage the day to day contact for agency and client stakeholders. You're able to juggle many projects on the go, and keep your cool. You constantly strive to improve your client relationships and you understand the brand inside out. You thrive in a team environment, and have experience within a Marketing environment, a TV, Print, or digital production ( absolutely necessary)
This Account Director will be working on many integrated campaigns- TV, Print and Digital.
· Be responsible for the management of the account handling team
· Coach, develop and act as a mentor to you team ensuring you team are hitting their KPIs
· Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders
·Liaise with the wider team ensuring client requirements are met and all client issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently
Experience of working in TV, print or digital production role is ESSENTIAL!
· Experience of budgeting and forecasting
· Understanding of financial compliance procedures
· Experience of running an account team
· Negotiation skills
This company loves what they do, and hope to attract the same type of passionate people. They push boundaries and constantly look for a better way, all while having a great time doing so!
Just SOME of the perks..
· 25 days holiday
· Half day leave on your Birthday
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 5%)
· Gym Discounts
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted*