A fantastic Central London based (creative) agency are looking to a Senior UX Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
There won't be any UI Design involved and therefore you must must have solid UX Design experience.
The idea person must be someone....
- who is from a strategy design background - you will be working closely product strategy team
- who can code prototypes (this is only a bonus). You will be working closely with developers.
- with excellent communication skills who is confident presenting, speaking to clients / stakeholders
- from an agency background who can handle working in a fast paced environment on shorter projects for a variety of clients, and therefore have the mindset to be able to jump between projects
- who can take ownership over their projects with little guidance from the Design Director/UX Lead. Where the project is larger, you'll be collaborating with more with the team.
- who can mentor a junior/MW UX design, be a role model etc
You'll primarily be focusing on responsive websites, some native apps, softwares, whilst being aware of new trends.
You'll also need to be confident presenting your portfolio in an interview, being clear about the brief, team set-up, process, challenges, problem solving capability etc.
General Team Set-up
Design Director, Art Director, UI and UX Design Leads, 4-6 UI and UX Designers, Front and Back End Development team plus 1-2 contractors depending on needs.
9am - 5pm (flexible working)
Pls can you apply with a copy of your:
- Salary expectations
- Availability to start
*Pls note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.