- (Negotiable) £69.5k p/annum + Bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- Salary/Pay: minimum £69.5k (Negotiable) PAYE pro rata + Bonus
- Perks: 33 days paid holiday + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 6 - months temp contract + extension or going permanent
- Hours: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer who is able to read codes very well and explain how best to deliver the story/big picture concepts for the developer.
- Plan, research, write, publish, and maintain high-quality content for a developer audience.
- Include code examples from the engineering team in docs and explain how they’re used.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other writers to identify documentation needs and use cases.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Build strong working relationships with subject matter experts, technical leads, and other stakeholders.
- Be collocated with the product and engineering team building the app.
- BA Degree
- 5+ years of technical writing experience in English with 2+ years of documenting APIs or developer tools.
- Proven resourcefulness, initiative, and adaptability.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to read Java Outstanding writing samples.
- Experience using a CLI, authoring in markup languages, and managing files in source control.
- Willingness to occasionally conference into meetings outside of local business hours to accommodate international teams.
Nice to have:
- Ability to code in Python, C++
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.