My Client is a Global Strategy Consultancy who is looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract.
We are looking for an exceptional Junior Marketing Manager to join our Interactive Marketing team to help develop, project manage and execute strategic and integrated marketing plans and activities for the business. Reporting into the Marketing Manager for Interactive Europe & Latin America, you will help drive and deliver innovative and differentiated marketing campaigns on time and to budget, managing a diverse, and geographically dispersed, set of stakeholders including our roster of specialist agencies, geographical business leads and of course, global and local marketing leadership and teams, within our highly matrixed organization. In addition, you will also work closely with our go-to-market teams to understand our offerings and targets, and manage content development, and campaign and event execution to achieve cut-through and engagement. You will also be responsible for managing the operations for many of our core marketing programs.
A strong project manager with marketing expereince, you will be at ease working within a busy and fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and priorities, and managing timelines, budgets, stakeholders and third party suppliers. A sound and working understanding of creative, digital and social marketing expertise are required, as are an entrepreneurial, agile and collaborative working approach. You will also be a self-starter, problem-solver, highly organized, with the ability to maintain a strategic perspective even under pressure, and to flex from executing organizational administrative duties up to a robust degree of strategic understanding.
- Work closely with Interactive stakeholders (agencies and business leads) and the Interactive Marketing Lead and team, to act as a point of a contact for programs, initiatives, and the operations for assigned campaigns and activities.
- Support program/project communications including team calls, agenda and materials to keep relevant stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Work closely with Interactive Marketing Lead to design and manage the execution of strategic, innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives for key Interactive programs, aligned to business priorities.
- Help identify and maximize external-facing opportunities across events, media, and digital channels to promote programs and build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with industry, geography, and growth-platform marketing teams to maximize internal and external opportunities, ensuring campaign alignment and sharing best practices, new developments and assets and content.
- Collaborate with the Interactive Marketing Lead and Digital Events team to project manage and execute complex differentiated and successful event participation, including managing logistics, project plans, budgets, workstream leads.
- Source relevant content and help create additional core program components and content to drive engagement including, but not limited to: messaging, positioning, sales collateral, events, demos, research and thought leadership, digital marketing, video and creative assets.
- Manage, drive and execute timely delivery of programs and activities, including the creation and management of consolidated project plans and status reporting to keep abreast of projects and identify issues, risks and concerns.
- Manage program budgets and associated stakeholder requests.
- Track, measure and report project costs, performance issues and risks.
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating best practice templates, job aids and other materials, as required to help drive continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously.
- Relationship building skills and experience of managing complex multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of most elements of relationship marketing and communications, including strategy, content, digital, social and event marketing.
- Experience of project managing and executing complex events, including managing event logistics.
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills.
- Passion for new technologies and ways of working and a keenest to stay up-to date with the latest innovations.
- Understanding of the competitor marketplace and Interactive’s positioning amongst peers.
- Experience of supervising support staff, contractors and managing third-party suppliers and agencies.
- Sound understanding of analytics packages, social management systems, and CRM systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or other 4-year University Degree
- Marketing and events experience with strong emphasis in digital marketing and content; demonstrated ability in integrated marketing
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams and work remotely (Ireland-based supervisor) and on own initiative, and in managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrable marketing experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Agency background welcome.
- Broad overall business acumen.
- Multi-channel marketing experience, including event marketing and content production.
- Solid budget management and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrix organizational environment with people at all levels.
- Ability to influence all levels of leadership within large, matrixed organization through strong executive-level presence.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs.
- Team player.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately and work collaboratively with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within the Company
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
- Practical, problem-solving skills essential!