CALLING GRADUATES WITH 18 MONTHS SEO EXPERIENCE - this is a great opportunity for further career advancement.
My client, a large publisher of some exciting magazne titles are looking for a creative and ‘in the know’ talented SEO executive to work with our top record-breaking magazine websites. From millennials to fashionistas and pop culture enthusiasts, you’ll be able to help shape content creation each and every day.
As a brand, Search plays an important role and produces a healthy variety of traffic. Working directly with our SEO manager, affiliate team and editors you’ll get a front row view of the latest trends, hottest new product reviews, forward-thinking thought leaders, celebrity, political coverage and, at times, cats. Lots of cats!
Get ready to wear many hats, but here’s what you’ll be responsible for when you’re sporting your (stylish) SEO hat:
• Implement the SEO content strategy for sites that seamlessly mixes into their editorial calendar and tone of voice. Sure, we’re talking about keyword ideas, but also things like new areas of revenue and affiliate opportunities overall, emerging buying trends, ever-changing seasonal purchase opportunities.
• Optimising content through on-page SEO, but finding ways to make each optimisation creative, unique and fun. Yes, it’s for Search, but it’s great content overall so let’s find ways to have it work on Social, Syndication, and even Newsletters. All for one and one for all!
• Get ready to roll up those sleeves. You’ll work directly in our CMS updating content, meta info, URLs, internal linking, creating aggregated content pages and whatnot. This is a super hands-on role.
• Interrogate of monthly reports and Google Analytics to brag about what worked, what didn’t and what we should do more of.
• Live and breathe all things Search. Stay on top of the industry, test out new product features, and ensure we’re always playing nicely with every algorithm update. You’re basically like the Algo Police.
· Proven hands-on SEO experience
· Currently in a similar role
· Experience recommending/creating Search specific content that will drive affiliate revenue.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
· Strong analytical skills
· Must be able to collaborate and foster positive relationships with colleagues.
· Extremely detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
· Must have a passion and be proactive to stay current on SEO.
· Experience with Schema Mark-up
· Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
· Experience with SEO tools in particular SEMRush, Screaming frog and Searchmetrics.