- Industry: Professional Services
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000
- Type: Permanent
- Locations: Flexible - London/Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Brand Manager to join my client in London who are a leading Accountancy business who has huge ambitions for 2019.
This role will play a huge part in advancing the brand throughout the UK. You will be focussed on driving the brand awareness supporting the global vision to be the first-choice adviser. This is a hugely varied position, so you will need to be highly motivated, inquisitive, adaptable and an excellent project manager.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Provide strategic leadership on the development of brand growth opportunities in the UK.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the brand plan with the brand and comms team as well as the wider marketing and BD team.
- Make sure that the brand messaging is developed and communicated consistently.
- Develop insight-led brand activation and connection strategies.
- Lead the national campaign planning process, utilising both the internal and external communication platforms alongside the digital, corporate communications, and design teams.
- Collate and analyse market data, bespoke research and internal data sources to spot trends in the market
- Manage the annual brand tracker, middle market business index and campaign specific research briefs.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Line manage the Brand Executive.
- Manage the brand budget to ensure maximum return on investment and track performance against KPIs.
You will ideally possess the following Skills and Experience:
- Proven brand management experience in consumer/FMCG or agency businesses would be of interest
- Line management and stakeholder management experience
- Passionate brand advocate
- Strong understanding of financial performance measures and factors
- Strong understanding of campaign performance metrics
- A professional, credible and confident communicator
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply right away!