The Digital Academy team that run ground-breaking education programmes for clients and agencies across EMEA. As a part of this fast-paced, dynamic team, the Education Programme Delivery Coordinator plays an important role at the heart of the Digital Academy's business operations and activities.
- You will work with internal staff, our partners and clients to support the delivery of educational programmes across EMEA. Working alongside the team members and other coordinators, you will have responsibility for the operations, logistics and communications across their full suite of educational programmes across EMEA and help them stay focussed on delivering their programmes by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- You will move quickly with the changing environment and be up to date with logistics and programme management requirements. In addition to being organised and analytical, you will possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- 2 years of relevant experience as per the job description
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- Strong experience in administration or event organization.
- Action- and detail-oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel: a strong ability for hands-on, workload prioritisation and a consulting ethos are key to the success of this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on clarity, influence and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations. Proactivity and an ability to navigate ambiguity and execute tasks without continuous guidance.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Additional language(s) a plus but not required.
- Ensure flawless execution of the scheduling, the planning and the running of multi-day educational programmes across the EMEA region.
- Draft, manage communications with, and support scheduling of educational classes, programme delegates and speakers, amongst other responsibilities to ensure events are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Support the Team on operational and logistical tasks including the updating of programme materials, setting up basic internal platforms for educational programmes, owning the data output and wrap up documents, and event management related one-off projects.
- Manage general logistics and internal tickets including access badges, room bookings, catering, rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs, maintaining and updating registration information and attendance records.
- Liaise with supporting teams (including film crews, cleaners, tech support, facilities, food and bev, finance, legal, marketing) and internal/external clients to ensure a seamless, end-to-end operational experience across all of our stakeholder groups.
- Support team procurement (including negotiating) with third-party suppliers; includes placing orders for goods and services, booking and expensing venues, budget tracking.
- Continuously evaluate existing operations processes for efficiency gains, identify areas for improvement, and proactively suggest implementation strategies (e.g. streamlined scheduling process, building out a reporting strategy etc).