We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator/ Developer to join a Digital Publisher on a full time permanent basis.
You'll be working closely with team members to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements and be responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and working with external teams on 3rd party integrations.
You'll need to proactively spot problems and provide solutions; including analysing issues and requests raised by the business in relation to the sales and finance systems; investigating solutions to those issues and requesting and implementing as appropriate.
• Demonstrate functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• Run and maintain the business Salesforce and Net Suite environments including:
• Setup and maintenance of user profiles
• License management
• Bespoke creation of reports and dashboards to meet the needs of the business
• Maintaining other business applications such as Office 365 Integration
• Create system documentation/play books and participate as a reviewer and contributor in requirements.
• Able to oversee data management and de-duplication practices
• Develop and Provide training to users as required, and for refresher purposes
• Responsible for creating standard and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
• Working with user group of around 150 staff
• Understanding of Advertising booking and management workflows
• Organisational responsibility for order entry or financial order management within an advertising agency or publisher.
• Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC
• Experience with Sales Force including migration tool
• Experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, validations, custom permissions, and approvals
• Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
• Strong experience in managing CRM software projects
• Experience managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce
• Experience with Sales Cloud is necessary
• Experience and skills in any of the following areas would be useful: SQL query, Report Builder or Report Designer. Excel and Business Intelligence solutions.
• Knowledge/experience of Lightning
• Ability to work with 3rd party developers on product integrations
• Experience in dashboards and analytics