We are looking for a Technical Project Manager with extensive experience in Android development to join the worlds largest multi-national technology firm.
The ideal PM Consultant should have previous Customer Success experience supporting an enterprise platform along with experience of using MDM or EMM technologies such as MobileIron, AirWatch, MaaS360, BlackBerry UEM, SOTI MobiControl or Microsoft Intune.
Our client is working to get millions of employees and organizations to go 'Mobile First' with Android.
As masters of mobile computing, the Android Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies to discover the wonders of going mobile and work smarter.
Our client’s technical teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with the philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
Your knowledge of integrating with Android combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grow.
We’re looking for someone to join the Partner and Customer Engineering team who’s self-motivated, passionate about mobile computing and comfortable in fast paced and often ambiguous environments.
You will be tasked with working alongside our top-tier customers, to coordinate resources, both internal and external, to enable the further deployment of Android and mitigate risk by proactive measures, ensuring the customer receives the highest levels of service.
- Have a high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- An energetic self-starter, with a drive to excel and the ability to work under pressure, thinking clearly and logically in challenging situations
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- The capacity to independently research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement
- A knowledge and general understanding of systems & the terminology used within the mobility and networking arena
- A flexible approach and comfort with a fluid organisational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Provide technical and product support, triaging issues to the relevant teams when required
- Work closely with Android partner and software engineers to share feedback and work on issue resolution
- Lead meetings with customers and partners such as regular calls, QBRs, and roadmap sessions
- Weekly tracking and monitoring of client usage, milestones, value, and health metrics; proactively intervening as needed
- Create assets and documentation that will aid you in delivering value to customers and for the greater ecosystem
- Mandatory 3+ years of Customer Success experience supporting an enterprise platform
- 3+ years’ experience of using MDM or EMM technologies such as MobileIron, AirWatch, MaaS360, BlackBerry UEM, SOTI MobiControl or Microsoft Intune
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Desired2 + years Android development
- Fluent in English and German would be a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Multi-national Technology firm.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!